Tuesday 18 June 2019

Exit Interview

1. Which assignments did you enjoy and why? 

I enjoyed the Frame Animation project because I could create the project how I wanted and the only mandatory thing we needed to do was add a few effects   


I enjoyed the car build project because you needed to think outside of the box to decrease drag, It was also fun trying to compete for the fastest car.  


2. Which assignments did you struggle with and why? 

I struggled with the Raft project because everything felt like it was going too quickly and I don't like the projects where you need to take multiple screenshots.



I struggled with the Minecraft project because I don't work well with others and because I don't like to take multiple screenshots in a class. 


3. Report Card Comment

I became competent with the objectives of the assignment and I have a decent understanding of the big picture




No comments:

Post a Comment